From 2014 another mileage based competition is being introduced which may make the playing fields more accessible to all club members.
This competition to be run as a trial in 2014 to get members feedback/response.
The rules for the “Jack and Jill” Competition are:
- Races must be run from 1 January to 30 November.
- Only mileage in official WPA sanctioned events count. Cross Country is included.
- Names must appear in the official auditable results.
- No trail runs or walking events count.
- If 2 races run on the same day only the higher mileage run will count.
- In the event of a tie in the final results, the incentive formula will apply to establish the winner.
- Awards to the top male and female and certificates to the top 5.